How is 2017 over already!? With another year gone and a new one just around the corner, I thought it was a good time to share my bucket list for 2018. Here’s where I’ll be travelling in 2018 so far…
- David and I will be welcoming in the New Year in *drum roll* Hong Kong! We can’t wait to do some hiking, and of course, eating. 😉
- I’ll be spending the Australia Day long weekend in Byron Bay with one of my good friends. We’ve travelled together once before, to Tasmania for Australia Country Magazine.
- David and I will be heading back to Forster in February for a weekend getaway by the beach. The best kind of weekend getaway!
- David and I will be celebrating our 8-year anniversary in March, just before Easter. A weekend away could be on the cards.
- With just one long weekend falling between June and August, it might be time for us to enjoy our own backyard on the Central Coast.
- My 25th birthday is in November and seeing as it’s a quarter of a century, I’m considering it a big one! I’d love to celebrate with a big trip to the Caribbean or at the very least, a weekend getaway.
- It’d be great to getaway for Christmas and New Year again – we’re thinking USA, Canada or the Caribbean. More on this in the new year.
What’s on your bucket list for 2018? Let me know in the comments below!